Want to know the 3D shape of terrain on another planet? Want to study the height and density of Earth's forests? An amazing tool called LIDAR can help! Learn more in this video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
IBSE about Light Pollution
Here is my presentation that happened in the Discover the Cosmos Conference (Volos, Greece - 2013). The presentation was an Inquiry Base...
Popular Posts
-
This is a theoretical problem on a Mars habitat and the astronauts have to move it from the planet. Check the full reading:
-
In the past, I posted about the Physics of Spiderman 3 , Superman . Today, I present in this blog a paper about Physics and Superheroes.
-
A scientific mission to 120,000 ft. Jumping from a stratospheric balloon one man will attempt to break the speed of sound in freefall.
-
There is an article in Popular Science related with the Physics of Spiderman 3, specially when Spiderman fall several times without brea...
-
In my previous post , I write about how to make an electric motor. Today it's time to build an electric buzzer: " An electr...
No comments:
Post a Comment